Search

News Update :
Home » , , » Comments Gone

Comments Gone

I regret to inform you that I've had to completely disable comments on the blog. I had to switch to moderation a while back since the spam detectors were failing to catch anything meaningful. Unfortunately, the rate of spam comments has been accelerating recently to the point where I simply don't have the time to search for the few actual and valid comments in the proverbial haystack of spam.

I wish I didn't have to do this. I like comments. I like hearing other peoples' takes on things and love it when somebody catches a mistake or proposes a better solution. But, comment moderation has been sucking away what little time I have for the block lately.

Maybe at some point I'll have the time to transition to software that can handle spam comments better, but I don't right now.

Sorry it had to be this way. It sucks that there are people in the world who do this shit and ruin things for everyone else.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger